+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them.
Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programmes, cutting through competition barriers.
For their team in Arnhem or Eindhoven, they are looking to hire a Sales Manager.
Job Profile for Sales Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for creating and managing challenging sales processes and managing a team of eight Account Managers, active in three market segments
- Focus on building and expanding new and existing relationships in the business market. This concerns sales processes with complex ICT issues and products and services
- Convince the customers of our added value as an ICT service provider
- Possess strategic vision and hands-on approach to commercial growth and know-how to translate clearly into team performance and individual sales goals
- Encourage colleagues to achieve the goals
- Have the right knowledge and experience to report clearly and structurally on results such as turnover, margin, customers and promotions
- Work closely with colleagues in Technology, Product Management and Marketing and achieve success together
Candidate Profile for Sales Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Available to work in a young, dynamic environment, surrounded by colleagues with ambition and passion for the profession
- Possess affinity with connectivity is a plus, experience in the industry is desirable
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales
- Previous experience in managing people
- Have the drive, determination and persuasiveness
- Communicative team player, deal maker, negotiator and result-oriented
- Analytically strong, ambitious and proactive
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ vacation days
- Sabbatical Leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance and home office allowance
- Training and Certifications funding up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team