Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
This is an amazing opportunity for a Sales Manager to have a dream job with an industrial giant with almost 200 years of experience in the refractory industry.
Our client is a global leader in refractories, they have the largest number of locations around the world and offer the most innovative, reliable products and services. They provide a robust supply and quality security, thanks to exceptional vertical integration – from mining to production to full service solutions.
That’s why our client attach’s so much importance to people. The have a leadership style that encourages inventiveness, openness and fresh thinking. The companies’ collaborative culture values ideas and determination, resulting in a range of colleagues and teams who are down-to-earth, positive, energetic, and above all get results.
Job Profile for Sales manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Interact on site with customers through regular customer visits
- Develop technical and commercial sales concepts in close collaboration with the customer and our internal Technical Marketing team
- Process inquiries, prepare offers, pursue negotiations and contract management
- Manage budget
- Perform ongoing observation of the market and strategy development to support present customers and attract new customers
Candidate Profile for Sales Manager
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken, additional languages are an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. Post-graduation (MBA, MSc, PhD) is beneficial
- 5-8 years of professional experience in technical sales (ideally within the refractory industry)
- Very good MS Office skills
What Our Client Offers
- Company Car
- Health Insurance contribution (150 Euros/month)
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team