Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
With an ambitious target for expansion, our client is building up their team in defined markets. As a Sales Manager, you will support our existing customers and develop new opportunities.
Our client’s customer base in this segment is largely medium-size companies with a specialised product portfolio and result oriented needs. With the support of our technical team, you will work with the customers to optimise their applications.
The role is directed at talent who have already collected experience in customer-facing activities (e.g. Sales or Technical Support) or who like to develop their profile into a commercial role.
If you recognise yourself in this role, then please do not hesitate, and apply today.
Job Profile for Sales Manager for Central Europe
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the existing customers and develop new opportunities
- Work with the customers to optimise their applications
- Use business intelligence tools to prospect and find new opportunities
- Work to engage the customers, know the customers and build relationships to achieve future sales results
- Contribute to the team efforts by accomplishing related results when as needed
- Focus on sales targets by studying existing and potential clients
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Candidate Profile for Sales Manager for Central Europe
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken. Another European language is an advantage
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical field) is required
- Demonstrated professional experience in customer-facing activities or proven willingness to develop in this direction
- Good knowledge of MS Office: must have high skills in Excel
- Technical knowledge in metallurgy or refractories is beneficial
- Project management / consulting experience is a plus
- Be a people person and a sharp thinker
- Enjoy working with different cultures and feel comfortable in a discussion with different stakeholders
- Eager to learn and to grow professionally
- Be analytical and have a good technical understanding of the field
- Enjoy working in an international environment
What Our Client Offers
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate work environment
- A responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, health insurance contribution and competitive pension plan
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team