+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and unlocks productivity.
They are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join their team in Amsterdam. The team delivers outstanding support to the company’s Sales partners every quarter resulting in revenue growth, higher productivity, improved sales cycle velocity, and better customer engagement.
We are looking for an advanced candidate with Sales Operations experience in a multinational IT company. This is an opportunity to work within an organisation on a rocket-ship trajectory with industry-leading technology and amongst some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the business.
Job Profile for Sales Operations Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support and advise the sales team in the sales transaction and forecasting process
- Build business relationships with regional sales team(s)
- Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure pricing policies and deal strategy are clearly understood
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer needs and pricing policies
- Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure all Orders are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Interface to Deal Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e. revenue recognition)
- Maintain account information in the company’s sales automation tool
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasts
- Assist assigned territories with the business planning process
Candidate Profile for Sales Operations Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proven experience of Sales Operations processes in the IT Industry
- The 5 C’s of Creativity, Critical thinking, Curiosity, Communication and Collaboration
- Excellent business relationship skills
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with CRM management and forecasting
- Experience in the use of sales process automation tools
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Ability to join a highly innovative company
- Dynamic atmosphere and opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team