Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global event organiser throughout Europe with a long history in the media industry, focused on business-to-business events in more than 20 countries all over the world. Their events serve a large variety of sectors going from pharma to food industry, and they are looking for a Sales Operations Executive to join their headquarters in Amsterdam.
This role supports a business unit sales team, who are selling across regions, multiple brands (products/events) and customers. Sales Operations Executive is a pivotal new function within the client’s business market, linking Sales teams with the central Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Executive provides structured sales administration, Salesforce (CRM), data analysis, reporting and information entry support to business unit Sales teams.
The Sales Operations Executive will report into the Sales Director to support the entire business unit Sales function. They will have knowledge and understanding of the Sales systems such as Salesforce and ESOP, whilst supporting IT service requests through Service Now. The role will work closely with the regional CRM team, to support in the set-up and management of Sales campaigns within Salesforce, liaising with relevant business unit Sales leaders (Hof Business Development and Hof Account Management) to assign sales campaigns to individual sales team members. Furthermore the role will support with the management of data quality, accuracy and consistency for the business unit, whilst also be on hand to support specific business unit reporting or analysis requirements.
Part of the role will be to support sales data entry into an ESOP (Electronic Sales Order Processing) system, ensuring the quality and accuracy of information which is entered into ESOP ahead of generating the sales contract to be sent to a customer.
Whilst the Sales Operations Executive will support business unit sales teams, they will also be on hand to support Exhibitor Marketing Event Ops and Customer Service teams, with data list pull requests and reporting needs.
Job Profile for Sales Operations Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaison between sales teams and the regional CRM team
- Support ad hoc and regular reporting for Business Unit Sales teams
- Support reporting on sales performance
- Actively looking at Salesforce to observe usage, movement of Sales opportunities and keeping Sales leadership informed
- May occasionally help develop proposals for Account and Business Development Managers, other members of the sales team
- Manage and update Salesforce (CRM) and associated Sales order processing tools (ESOP, ASOP, ISOP) with sales contracts and products information through sales process
- Provide the forms (text) for: sales, stand upsells, promo opportunities, catalogue (publishing events), stand sharing forms for the online customer tools and contract creation
- Floorplan management
- Support the Head of Business Development to maintain a hot list of leads; actively track competitive shows and/or publications to seek out new leads
- Assist with administrative activities including scheduling meetings, preparing regular forecasting, preparing presentations for budget and strategy meetings
- Work with the regional CRM team to communicate enhancements in Salesforce to the Sales teams
- Provide and track Salesforce training for on boarding new hires and continuing user education
- Provide feedback to the CRM team, on business adoption and issues to continually improve the Salesforce platform
- Serve as Subject Matter Experts (SME) on Salesforce business process for sales teams
- Support the adoption of Salesforce CRM system and Sales Excellence pipeline process
- Support the set up and management of regional Sales events
- Key liaison point with Customer Service and Event Operations team for customer data and event floor plan queries
- Key liaison point with Customer Service Team to handover contracted customers for post-sale customer process to commence
- Adhere and commit to the client’s commitments and lead by example
Candidate Profile for Sales Operations Executive
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the Events and Sales industry
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Be proficient with Salesforce CRM is desirable
- Well organised and good in time management
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation
- Ability to proactively handle and respond to customer objections
- Interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salaries and a great benefits package
- Food Basket, Yoga, Summer Party
- Pension plan
- 24 days paid vacation days per calendar year
- Health Insurance discount
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team