+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and unlocks productivity.
They are currently looking for a Sales Planning Specialist to join their team in Amsterdam. You will team up on a wide scope of day to day activities across territory planning and analytics with the ultimate goal of supporting business and sales execution. The Sales Planning Specialist provides meaningful insights to the various stakeholders to help them calibrate their planning and different asks towards globally approved standards or reasonable exceptions.
We are looking for an advanced candidate with Sales Operations experience in a multinational IT company. This is an opportunity to work within an organisation on a rocket-ship trajectory with industry-leading technology and amongst some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the business.
Job Profile for Sales Planning Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support execution of the annual sales planning process focused on accounts/territory setup and headcount evolution
- Support the Master Data transformation, streamline account hierarchy and segmentation
- Perform analytics and data validation to enable the evolution of Sales Planning guidelines that will boost sales results: territory and coverage optimisation, sales performance, trends, and more
- Facilitate monthly system onboarding of new direct sales hires, which will enable their commissions letter generation and initiate their variable payment process
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Operations, Sales Excellence, Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) for ongoing sales planning activities and projects
- Drive operational excellence by making recommendations and assisting with testing and implementation of enhanced process automation to improve sales planning and execution
Candidate Profile for Sales Planning Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of relevant Sales Operations, Reporting, Sales Finance or Marketing operations experience
- Familiarity with Anaplan, Customer relationship management (CRM) (Salesforce, Dynamics), Tableau/Power BI or similar is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, pro-active and result-driven individual, working towards specific deadlines, with strong problem-solving orientation, open to continuous improvement and change
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks at the same time where priorities change all the time and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Know how to work independently, highly motivated, seeking and finding new insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to translate data into meaningful insights for a non-data focused audience
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Ability to join a highly innovative company
- Dynamic atmosphere and opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team