+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is revolutionising the world of hardware. As one of the experts in manufacturing and design of smart glasses and see-through waveguide optics, our client is all about inventing things and solving hard problems. Right now, the company is looking to expand the Sales and Marketing team with an additional Sales Representative.
This is a Remote/Work from Home opportunity and you will be working within a close and diverse collective where everyone shares a passion for technology.
Job Profile for Sales Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Become a subject matter expert on the client’s products plus the accompanying application ecosystem
- Follow up on inbound leads and assigned tasks
- Document activities in the company CRM and internal ticket system as advised by a Senior or a Manager
- Provide compelling, yet educational live online demonstrations and webinars to potential customers
- Convert opportunities into revenue
- Promptly respond to requests (emails, quotations, invoices) within expected timeframes
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure adoption and customer satisfaction
- Engage with our client’s global partner network for joint selling sessions
- Train the organisation’s customers/partners in collaboration with the Customer Success team
- Willingness to travel locally and abroad (post-pandemic)
Candidate Profile for Sales Representative
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another European language is advantageous
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with a technical or business background
- 2-5 years of professional B2B sales experience is required
- Must have several years of experience with solution-oriented business approaches
- Technical aptitude with an understanding of mobile computing
- Life-long learner that can adapt and apply new knowledge quickly
- Self-motivated and team-orientated mindset
- Proven track record in acquiring and expanding customer relationships
- MS Office skills
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 25 vacation days per year
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Extensive Training
- Opportunity to travel (post-pandemic)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team