INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is listed among the top 500 privately listed companies. They are reducing the carbon footprint, driving sustainability and creating savings by providing everything from PV Panels, Inverters and Solar Storage options to racking, components and all electrical needs.
They are rapidly growing and expanding and as a result, currently, they are looking for a Sales Support to join their team in Helmond.
You will be responsible for the support of the Country manager in all duties and functions within the (Sales) administration/office management department. This is a generalist role which encompasses Administration, Finance, Sales Support, etc.
Job Profile for Sales Support
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide broad administrative support to the Country Manager
- Answer inbound phone calls and respond to inbound emails in a fast-paced environment
- Process sales orders/quotes for all sales transactions (via email or phone)
- Generate invoices, credit memo and account statements
- Perform account reconciliations and recover aged debtors
- Process invoices and payments accurately and within expected time periods
- Assist with internal and external administrative enquiries, respond to information requests and maintain information flows with business areas regarding admin processes
- Database management – ensure data and files are up to date, accurate and stored appropriately
- Assist in the coordination of company events such as training days, workplace events, and sales meeting conferences, etc
- Manage the office property maintenance when required altogether with the rest of the team
- Assist with the coordination, preparation and distribution of related reporting and documentation
- Maintain company registers – training, plant, vehicle, etc.
Candidate Profile for Sales Support
- Must be fluent in Italian, Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
- MBO/HBO Sales/Marketing education with a few years experience
- Demonstrated experience in Admin Support role is preferred
- Tertiary studies in Finance or related field
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent in Microsoft suite (word, excel, power point)
- Keen to learn new software and processes (NetSuite etc.)
What Our Client Offers
- The chance to join a renewable energy leader in Australia with huge growth in Europe
- Be part of a performance-driven and extremely motivated team
- An opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
- International & great work atmosphere
- Mobile phone and laptop
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team