Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a small and growing company which provides back office capabilities for intermediaries, is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to strengthen its team in the heart of Amsterdam.
One of their most vital channels is a large Salesforce Partner Community in which their customers can have access and do their work. Due to the fast growth of the organisation they are looking for a new colleague who can improve their sales and service team in order to translate their needs into functionality in Salesforce.
Job Profile for Salesforce Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for user creation and maintenance
- Guide and manage configuration of the Sales Cloud/Customer community
- Roll out of Service Cloud
- Manage report and dashboard creation
- Translate the need of the Sales and Service teams into functionality in Salesforce
- Support the Sales and Service team
- Configure from scratch (no code), fix bugs and make sure that new functionality is deployed without causing issues
Candidate Profile for Salesforce Administrator
- Must be Fluent in English, both written and Spoken. Dutch language skills are an advantage
- Must have experience with managing a Salesforce Organisation
- Has experience with business processes and translating user stories/requirements into functionality
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred
- Any experience with DocuSign, Salesforce Customer Communities, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and other Salesforce Apps is advantageous
- The ability to read and/or write (APEX) code, create VF pages and/or write SQL is an advantage
- Experience in a temp agency business environment is desirable
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days based on full-time
- Travel costs reimbursed
- Pension Plan
- A young organisation and a dynamic working environment
- A challenging position
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Collegiality and an informal working atmosphere. Successes are always celebrated
- Freedom to be creative in your work
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team