INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for an SAP Success Factors IT Business Analyst to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
Job Profile for SAP Success Factors IT Business Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for solutions such as SAP S4 Hana Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, SAP Business Technology Platform, Service Now, RPA and more
- Support the business, maintain the SuccessFactors environment and implement/apply innovations
- Maintain and integrate business-critical cloud systems such as S4 Hana Cloud, SuccessFactors, Service Now, Concur, Ariba, SAP Business Technology platform etc.
- Work in a team of highly skilled Business Cloud Application specialists
Candidate Profile for SAP Success Factors IT Business Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Computer science, Business informatics, Human Resource Management or other related areas
- 3+ years of SAP Success Factors experience and at least 8 years as an IT Analyst
- Able to effectively communicate and influence decision-making with senior management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Able to deliver quality work on time
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- A team player, speaking the language of HR Business
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team