Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a newly established IT company, is looking for a Security Test Engineer-PHP to join their team in Enschede. They offer web-hosting providers a fully automated SaaS solution to find security risks and resolve them by automatically applying safe backported patches and by defusing malware.
Are you eager to proactively protect and secure every website on the planet and revolutionise the hosting industry? How about being part of the rapid growth of a company and joining a team of bright, security-minded software developers? Then we invite you to apply today!
Job Profile for Security Test Engineer PHP
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take full autonomy and responsibility in analysing new threats (security vulnerabilities and malware) and resolving them for our customers
- Increase our client’s coverage of supported PHP applications and plugins
- Analyse new security vulnerabilities in open source PHP applications (such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) and backport upstream patches to fix those vulnerabilities in earlier versions
- Design, build, and deploy new features for our client’s internal tooling to automate their workflows
- Research and analyse new trends in exploitation techniques, malware approaches, etc. and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Expand coverage of supported applications and plugins
Candidate Profile for Security Test Engineer PHP
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Several years of experience working as a Software Tester, Engineer or similar role
- Proficient with at least one scripting language like PHP or Python
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities in web applications is a plus
- Self-driven work ethic
- Initiative and proactive, able to execute and keep track of entire project cycles
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills – on-the-job training will be provided for you to fully grasp the specifics of the role
- Be extremely attentive to detail
- Able to maintain high quality work standard
What Our Client Offers
- Professionally equipped and ergonomic workplace
- Highly skilled and diverse colleagues to teach and learn from
- Great coffee, tea, sodas and a wide range of fruit, juices and milk to stay healthy
- Monthly team lunches and dinners
- Team building activities, which you can both participate in and organise yourself
- Gaming space with pool, foosball and air hockey
- Recurring freeform development days for your own projects and interests
- Growth opportunities towards various engineering departments, including other language specialisations
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team