+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading software and services enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With 135 years of history, it is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers, and banks. They create software, hardware, and services that run the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for them and their clients.
Currently, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager – Global Sales Retail to join their team in Milan, Italy.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development and management of a network of assigned retailers. Duties include establishing and executing plans for key accounts with named Retailers firms with a focus on accelerating sales growth, promoting the complete portfolio of solutions and further penetrating customer accounts and targeted vertical markets.
In the role you will utilise internal and external resources to support the planning of initiatives, resolve customer support issues and identify new market/product opportunities. You will get to develop a thorough understanding of the assigned Retailers business environment and create a strategic plan by focusing on the growth of the business’ complete solution and services offered within Italy.
Job Profile for Senior Account Manager – Global Sales Retail
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Retail Growth: drive the Business Growth by increasing both the volume of the company’s solutions sold and market penetration to existing and adjacent industries’ segments through new accounts
- Revenue: Develop, realise, and maintain incremental revenue by selling and advocating the company products within specified territory and/or assigned accounts
- Establish relationships with key levels within a Retailer organisation to promote the solution suite of products and services
- Account Coverage: Qualify, establish, and maintain the business’ value propositions to targeted retailers in specified territory
- Enablement: Market programs and develop strategic plans to further penetrate current markets, identify new markets and promote the complete solutions portfolio
- Position pricing of own solution suite to meet competitive situations on named accounts
- Pipeline Management: Identify, track, and facilitate closure of key opportunities
- Execute and contribute to the development of the business
- Act to conduit back to company’s information relating to competition, industry changes, program needs or changes, product input and general business health
- Effectively utilise resources such as professional services, Centre of Expertise Staff and other internal support organisations to provide appropriate and timely support to the customers
- Ensure proficiency in products, services, policy, and programs and effectively communicate to customers
- Management of expenses in accordance to stated guidelines and established budgets
- Evaluation, distribution, and follow up with leads provided to Account Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
Candidate Profile for Senior Account Manager – Global Sales Retail
- Must be Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
What Our Client Offers
- Travel allowance
- Medical insurance
- Phone costs/allowance
- Opportunity to work in an international, leading company
- Chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team