+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client’s technology enriches the lives of millions of online users every day. The company has developed social platforms and digital products for everyone who likes to socialise, play games, listen to music or watch TV. They are on their way to global expansion and are committed to investing in talent and technological innovations.
They are expanding their business to Russia and are looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join their team and help them grow.
Job Profile for Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Combine the product stage and regional characteristics, responsible for the marketing of the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) category in Russia and independently execute the brand strategy
- Follow up the implementation and resumption of Russian regional marketing special promotion, cooperate with the operator to formulate a version promotion plan
- Expand Russian regional market cooperation resources and enhance the influence and exposure of the product
- Responsible for regional marketing budget planning, and manage the specific use of the budget
- Responsible for regional public relations dissemination, and public opinion processing, understand the Russian regional market situation
Candidate Profile for Senior Brand Marketing Manager
- Must be fluent in Russian and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years of overseas marketing or Business Development experience, local marketing experience in Russian is highly preferred
- Passion towards the game industry, especially MOBA, with a deep understanding of Russia’s game market and cultural features
- Strong communication skills and cross-cultural insights
- Possess self-initiative awareness, leadership, and collaboration abilities
What Our Client Offers
- 28 vacation days
- Working from home opportunity
- Medical contribution
- Laptop and mobile
- Training is provided
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team