INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a global Fortune 500 company that is a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio comprises high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Currently, they are looking for a Senior Cloud Advisory – Management Consultant to join their expanding team.
As a Senior Cloud Advisory-Management Consultant, you will work with customers to understand their business and operational needs so that the company can help them properly – plan, execute, and operate their hybrid/multi-cloud environments and ultimately add value to their business through innovation.
Job Profile for Senior Cloud Advisory – Management Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Build personal relationships with Sales SMEs and C-level customers to ensure early engagement in customers’ problem-solving and solution finding process
- Develop and advise on opportunities around Hybrid Cloud solutions, including facilitating strategy, roadmap, and design workshops and architecting customers’ transformation blueprints
- Support the building and leveraging of an ecosystem of internal/external capabilities in the end-to-end delivery of Cloud solutions for our customers. This extends beyond the hybrid cloud to encompass other aspects of IT transformation, including migration of data and applications
- Maintain a broad knowledge and understanding of the current and likely future state of the IT infrastructure market, including IT infrastructure trends, technologies, and standards
- Technology thought leadership, including training and mentoring others (services and sales). Identify and support the development of solutions and service offerings
Candidate Profile for Senior Cloud Advisory – Management Consultant
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- 15+ years of experience in related fields, including 10+ years of experience in Consulting, developing and implementing Cloud solutions for large companies
- Experience as a Director or higher position in an IT industry leadership role and/or significant consulting experience essential
- Experience with building cost models (TCO/ROI) for financial alternative analysis
- Proven track record in enterprise systems architecture development
- Data centre transformation, design and consolidation, virtualisation (Server, Storage, Desktop), and Hybrid cloud architectures and solutions – including cloud platform technologies and public cloud providers
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a multicultural work environment
- Results-oriented individual with a high degree of independence and a proactive mentality
- Proven experience in delivering consulting and technology transformation solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- An international and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team