+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a global business-to-business market research, publishing, and advisory services company with a unique industry focus on the speciality paper, film, packaging, coating, and converting sector.
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Conference Professional to join their Conferences and Events team in Amsterdam and help them organise international conferences and a growing portfolio of workshops and training programs.
The successful candidate will work with their team to lead the company’s development and to ensure that all events are successfully organised, marketed and launched to the market meeting set targets. You will be responsible for assisting and driving business growth and further positioning conferences and events as the prime events in their respective industries on an international level.
Job Profile for Senior Conference Professional
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan business strategy, set goals and targets for each event and the overall business
- Assist in Forecasting, and Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibility
- Find new business opportunities, plan and execute special projects
- Establish new partnerships and develop existing relations with industry companies and associations
- Contribute to the scheduling of events and establish agreements with conference venues
- Manage various events, supervise and contribute to organisational day-to-day activities
- Assist with the development of conference agendas, recruiting speakers and delegates for the designated events in cooperation with the Conferences and Events team
Candidate Profile for Senior Conference Professional
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- HBO or University degree related to event management, marketing, business or communications
- 5-10 years of working experience producing and managing business events and professional projects
- Strong organisational and project management skills, can-do attitude, multi-tasking, problem-solving, attention to detail
- Multicultural experience
- Flexible personality
- Availability to travel to international events
What Our Client Offers
- 24 holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursed up to 200 euros/month
- International working environment
- Flat hierarchy and informal corporate culture where input and initiatives are appreciated
- Lots of opportunities to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Opportunity to travel internationally for business trips
- Chance to gain experience and knowledge in the industry
- Room to develop a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team