Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a start-up tech company specialising in carrier cargo is looking for a strong Senior Customer Success Manager.
In the current market, the trucking companies (carriers) are struggling with growing demand due to the lack of drivers and increased congestion. Fuel rates are also going up, which means that all transport rates are skyrocketing. This is a serious peril for the market. The solution that our client offers is a more efficient use of the existing assets (trucks) of larger trucking companies.
Job Profile for Senior Customer Success Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage your accounts and maintain relationships
- Find new shippers and onboard them on the platform
- Acquire new key accounts is a high priority
- National and international expansion of our networks
- Negotiate competitive prices and agreements with shippers
- Promote IT connections with shippers base
Candidate Profile for Senior Customer Success Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics / Manufacturing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of commercial sales work experience in the trucking industry
- Have experience in the use of CRM software
- Be acquainted with Dutch culture specific norms and feel comfortable navigating the local etiquette
- Be an excellent communicator and love convincing people of your cause
- Have experience in building and establishing processes in your previous roles and know that a problem often just requires a process in order to be fixed
- Have an knowledge how the start-up ecosystem works
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- Remain charismatic
- Be motivated by challenges and get a kick out of starting something new
What Our Client Offers
- Generous monthly allowance for travel and food expenses
- Access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday celebrations
- Weekly Yoga in the office and optional company holidays and team building activities
- International and diverse team all with a passion to make the world a better place
- Office HQ in Amsterdam is based in B. Amsterdam, which provides a range of other benefits which you can make use of eg;
- In-house gym membership
- Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team