+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them. Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programmes, cutting through competition barriers.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their Tech Team in Amsterdam or Rhenen.
The project you will be working on is a specialised hosting provider with complete focus on e-commerce, it is one of the most innovative platforms in this area worldwide and you would get to work on exciting projects in web technology.
Job Profile for Senior Full Stack Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with other software developers on diverse projects including:
- Kubernetes based service written in Typescript (NestJS)
- Popular Magento security tool
- Various other web services in Python and PHP such as a user facing control panel and internal and external API’s
- Work with multidisciplinary stakeholders from technical, commercial, product, and operational perspectives to provide the best possible services for the customers
- Participate in a scrum team to develop, improve, and maintain the company’s service offering
- Utilise many different technologies, practice continuous development
- Nurture strong engineering culture where code quality is valued
- Write automated tests (unit and integration), participate in code review
Candidate Profile for Senior Full Stack Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Interest in modern web development and the continuously developing front-end landscape
- Understand browser concepts on a deep level (web vitals, web profiling and page rendering)
- Capable of reasoning about complex systems and many interconnected (micro) services
- Familiar with the concepts of Kubernetes or cloud infrastructure
- Able to debug and troubleshoot problems across the full stack (frontend and backend)
- Bonus points for having a special place in your heart for the Magento community
- Value quality and long term maintainability
- Able to think outside of the box and accept complicated software engineering challenges
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ days paid annual leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance and home office allowance
- Training and Certifications funding up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team