Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to work for a young professional startup in Varna Bulgaria with a twist? Blue Lynx has 30 years of experience in the Netherlands and in September 2019 opened an office in Varna.
Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of HR solutions and multi-lingual talent acquisition (recruitment, executive search and contracting). We work for international clients in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are both Dutch, Bulgarian and international who share the following collective elements: multicultural, multilingual and globally orientated.
We are hiring a Senior HR Business Partner, are you interested?
Do you want to be one of our first team members to join this exciting, innovative and fast-moving office? We have a great reputation due to our professional service, work ethics and fun multi-cultural team. We are passionate about our core values, mission and vision www.bluelynx.com. We are excited to grow our team in Varna. The twist of this startup is that it is managed by staff who have many years of work experience in the industry and Blue Lynx.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, and a friendly people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
Job Profile for Senior HR Business Partner
As a key member of the Blue Lynx HR Team, you will liaise daily with the back office team based in the Headquarters and provide support not only to the local Bulgarian team and operations but also to the remote team and global operations.
Onsite HR (Bulgaria) – 20%
- All onsite HR administration and coordination including employment contracts, onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- Manage the whole Bulgarian employment cycle adhering to Bulgarian labour law
- Manage Varna team when Operations Manager is not present
- Office HSE and facilities
- Reporting all HR issues to the NL HR Manager
- Co-ordination and attending interviews when required
- Manage and monitor sick leave, timekeeping and annual leave of the team
- Responsible for organising fun social events and company celebrations
- GDPR office compliance and maintenance
- Provide on the ground support and guidance to the HR and back-office team
- Be the face of HR in Varna, shadowing the Blue Lynx Netherlands HR working practices and style
Remote HR (The Netherlands) 80%
- Provide HR administration and support to Internal (Corporate), External (Contractors) and HR Services (Projects)
- Handle HR email and telephone calls in a timely manner
- Accurately administer and create digital HR documentation and personnel files
- Manage Arbo (company doctor) and illness registration and overviews
- Responsible for maintaining leave overviews, HR reports and HR statistics
- Manage contract extension and renewal process including contracts, amendment letters and client and employer documents
- Prepare and or assist with IND/UWV documentation, applications or research
- Prepare and review contractor hourly rate calculations for offers/negotiations and check bill rates in MSP systems/contracts, cross-referencing information and informing all stakeholders are informed
- Maintain employee overview and alerting HR Manager/Line Manager on time
- Complete over the phone HR check-ins with contractors and clients
- Carry out reference checks
- Fully manage payroll (HRM tool) – input, leave, starters and leavers
- Client tool and system management i.e. SOW’s, rates, project agreements, job offers, etc
- Maintain HR manuals, document templates and standard emails/mailing lists
Candidate Profile for Senior HR Business Partner
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- Must have a minimum of 3 years HR experience in Bulgaria working for/with Bulgarian companies
- Must be a confident independent worker, able to act alone regarding basic local HR issues, processes and labour law rulings
- Proactive self-motivator
- Strong planning and coordination and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must have a no-nonsense attitude
- Willing and able to go the extra mile when needed
- An entrepreneurial mindset – room for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to multitask and work in a dynamic fast and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s
- Must have a good sense of humour
- Experience with payroll and basic finance is advantageous
What Blue Lynx Offers
- 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holiday
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Monthly company bonus scheme
- Annual company performance-based bonus
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- Joining an established international organisation with 3 offices in 2 countries
- You will be given the best industry training which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Flat hierarchical organisation, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team