+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the leading retail and tourism companies in Europe. They are the driving force in digital food trading and their goal is to provide the perfect digital supermarket.
They are now looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their interdisciplinary team in Sofia.
Technologies you will be working with include but are not limited to:
Job Profile for Senior Java Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contribute to the Microservice architecture deployed in Google Cloud (GKE)
- Develop and deploy backend services with Spring Boot 2 and Java 11
- Implement Angular 8/10 and Android frontends
- Use and enhance the infrastructure based on Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Gradle, Git, etc.
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming, knowledge exchange with your colleagues
- Learn new things every day
Candidate Profile for Senior Java Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Understand core Java (collections, I/O, concurrency, generics)
- Must have 5+ years of experience with some of the following:
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Test frameworks – JUnit, Mockito, Spring MVC
- SQL (MySQL or other RDBMS), Hibernate
- Experience with the following Tools/Technologies is considered a plus
- Angular 2+, Typescript, Jasmine, Karma
- Android (Kotlin), Roboelectric
- Kafka, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Gradle, Docker
- Experience in cloud environment, preferably GCloud
- Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager
- GitHub or Stackoverflow account
What Our Client Offers
- 25 paid vacation days
- Premium Social package: additional health- and life insurance, home-to-work travel reimbursement, entertainment, etc.
- Flexible working time and occasional home office
- Recreation area with table tennis and football, PlayStation, billiards, chess, small gym equipment, etc.
- Snacks, fruits, beverages, and Banitsa Thursdays
- Budget for Education (trainings, foreign language classes), Office Library, and Hackathons in Cologne
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team