+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an industry leader in supplying high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across 35 countries, they are a major force in the refractory industry. They use innovative technology to deliver the best results to their customers. The company puts a focus on its employees and nurtures a collaborative culture that welcomes new ideas.
They are now looking for a Senior Pricing Quotation Analyst to join their team in Rotterdam. This person will be responsible for the creation, tracking and analysis of pricing models. Other responsibilities include supporting the Sales team in competitively pricing the company’s refractory products in Europe.
Job Profile for Senior Pricing Quotation Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle Pricing Initiatives and orchestrate actions across all Sales units
- Incorporate related pricing findings and make recommendations based on them
- Translate and apply global pricing strategies into a regional and customer-focused approach
- Assess price decisions and provide Sales with key findings to negotiate with clients
- Assist Sales representatives through all phases of the Pre-Sales process with Client Price Lists, Regular and Trial Offers, Pricing Analysis, etc.
- Analyse offers ensuring 100% quality and provide feedback to the other analysts
- Establish and execute the “Market-to-Order” process working together with key areas such as Customer Service, Sales, Logistics, Strategic Pricing and Supply Chain, among others
- Set up and foster a network with Sales Managers. Bei their main contact regarding Pricing and Quotations in the Business Units Europe, CIS and Turkey (mainly focused on Germany and the Mediterranean countries)
- Collaborate with Business Unit Directors to create and implement relevant pricing strategies to the given market
- Train other Pricing Quotation Analysts
- Assist Sales as a key user of the company’s CRM tool
Candidate Profile for Senior Pricing Quotation Analyst
- Must be fluent in German or Italian or French or Spanish or Portuguese or Russian or other European language and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Sales analytics such as Sales KPIs, Pricing, Tender Negotiations or related fields such as Market Intelligence, Business Strategy or Controlling
- Strong tracking record on activities requiring effective analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient skills at using SAP for quote preparation would be ideal, plus an overall knowledge of the tool is desirable
- Experience with Power BI and CRM Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills for reporting and analysis
- Ability to create and analyse complex reports and data
- Great organisational and multitasking skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel when necessary
What Our Client Offers
- Health insurance contribution
- A detailed introduction to the tasks with your team and colleagues
- Challenging, exciting and diverse responsibilities within a multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
- A responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Attractive opportunities for training and development across all career stages
- Competitive pension plan
- Flexible working hours
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team