+31 (0)20 4069 188
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and unlocks productivity.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for their team in Amsterdam. You will be part of the Web and Analytics Experience team and work with a talented group of Project Managers (PMs), engineers, designers and researchers to reinvent how workflows through the modern enterprise.
The successful candidate will define and execute on the delivery of core features, capabilities, and components that are the foundation for creating a multitude of diverse, enterprise-class, web application solutions that enable analytics insights for “work to flow”. Success in this role will be to advance the platform foundation to adapt to and accommodate evolved ways of working in service of internal and external customers who are building-specific workflow experience products and to provide Self Service Analytics capabilities.
Job Profile for Senior Product Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with product management, engineering, and design team to formulate the client’s vision and roadmap defining the new experiences driven by the company’s market-leading service management platform
- Define roadmap, requirements, and product success metrics
- Develop and test innovative product ideas through product experiments, validate assumptions/prototypes with customers
- Own detailed competitive analysis for their feature/product
- Serve as an evangelist with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a cross-team strategy for integration into new/existing company’s offerings
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
Candidate Profile for Senior Product Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner in a commercial software product company
- Able to learn new technical concepts quickly and make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Love everything about data, design-minded, think about the user experience
- Thrive in ambiguity and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Possess exceptional presentation skills and be able to relate to various levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, defining, and effectively capturing product requirements and transforming them into an actionable product roadmap
- Experience in working in an agile product management environment: writing stories, grooming with developers, managing sprints, etc.
- Bring energy, curiosity, independence, humility and a sense of humour to the office every day
- Experience with various analytics tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau or similar
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Ability to join a highly innovative company
- Dynamic atmosphere and opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team