Our international client delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join them and help them grow by finding their future talents for their contact centres across the Netherlands.
The role reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA based in the UK and will collaborate with a global network of Talent Acquisition professionals and a local team dedicated to the Netherlands.
Please note, the company has multiple locations and could offer the position in Almere, Flevoland, Rotterdam, South Holland, Tilburg, North Brabant.
Job Profile for Senior Recruiter
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Fill the vacancies in a timely manner with the best quality of talents
- Actively work on a great candidate experience for your applicants
- Know the labour market and how to advise your hiring managers
- With good key stakeholders management, the collaboration is not only pleasant but also successful
- Participate in collaborative projects with operations and HR
Candidate Profile for Senior Recruiter
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of knowledge and experience in Recruitment
- Able to recognise talent and quickly understand what suits the company
- Follow developments in the labour market closely
- Initiative and eager to learn
- Help colleagues with less experience on their way
- Know how to deal with key stakeholders and how to influence them
- Approach existing solutions in a constructively critical manner if you think there is room for improvement
- Hearing a bottleneck, you burst with ideas
- Want to be successful
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive remuneration
- Pension plan
- Mobile phone
- Possibility to work from home
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team