Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a leading provider of industrial machinery, is looking for an experienced Senior Specialist – Accounting and Tax to join the existing team in Almere.
Their F&A group is responsible for periodic Finance and Accounting processes of the Head Office and European branches and subsidiaries. The focus is to process financial transactions/payments timely, correctly and accurately. F&A is also responsible to comply with main HQ auditing rules, to comply with Dutch GAAP, J-Sox as well as local applicable (tax)-laws and country specific obligations. In this role, you will directly report to the Finance and Accounting Group Manager.
The role requires regular travel to the company’s branches and subsidiaries. Effective travel is maximum 15% of the total job time.
Job Profile for Senior Specialist – Accounting and Tax
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- EU Tax compliance on group level
- Customs compliance
- Group transfer pricing documentation
- Credit Risk analysis (Country and Dealer level)
- EU VAT filings and related documentation
- Improvement projects on group level related to the Key Responsibilities
- On cash flow management
- On Credit Management
- Support projects with specialist knowledge
- Support the company’s branches with regards to Accounting and Tax Support on daily Finance activities
Candidate Profile for Senior Specialist – Accounting and Tax
- Must be fluent in English, written and spoken. Fluency in Italian or French is also required
- 3-5 years’ experience track record/ working experience in a similar financial positions, preferably in an international environment
- Background in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry would be preferable
- Discrete and confidential attitude and behaviour
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Excellent administrative and problem solving skills
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural international company
- Pension plan
- Performance based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team