+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a Global Fortune 500 company leader providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio comprises high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software.
Currently, they are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join their team in the UK.
As Senior Technical Consultant, you will focus on Storage Solutions, including consulting and delivering design, deployment, and migration services.
Job Profile for Senior Technical Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focus on solving the customer’s business problem by delivering, installing, optimising, and providing skills transfers for the company’s solutions and appliances
- Perform IT optimisation studies and recommends strategies
- Operate on-site (includes travels) or remotely
- Work collaboratively and complementary with other members of the Professional Services team, hardware sales team, technical sales (presales) team and Business Partners
- Work on a billable basis (customer-paid projects)
Candidate Profile for Senior Technical Consultant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of relevant technical consulting services experience
- Experience in Storage (especially Netapp Ontap) implementation
- Experience in implementing backup technologies like Veeam, Commvault etc
- Hands-on experience on x86 server installation, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Knowledge of CPU, memory, RAID, flash storage, Blade, Data Center technologies, Converged Infrastructure and solutions from IBM, Lenovo, HP, DELL, Cisco UCS etc.
- Experience in Switch, Network configuration
- Working knowledge of Server Virtualization including VMware, Hyper-V and KVM, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (i.e. Nutanix, VSAN, Azure Stack HCI) implementation
- Ability to assist with Linux (i.e. Suse and RHEL) and Hybrid Cloud
- Basic networking and storage skills
- System Management related skills, e.g. IPMI, SNMP
- Ability to pick up new technologies and technical skills quickly
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- International and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team