+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a Global Fortune 500 company leader providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio comprises high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Currently, they are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join their team.
As Senior Technical Consultant, you will report to EMEA Professional Services Director and participate in the weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings with crucial GAT and EMEA and market-level stakeholders.
Job Profile for Senior Technical Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focus on solving the customer’s business problem by delivering, installing, optimising, and providing skills transfers for the company’s solutions & equipment
- Conduct IT optimisation studies and recommend strategies
- Work on-site (includes travels) or remotely
- Collaborate and complement other members of the Professional Services team, Hardware Sales team, Technical Sales (Presales) team and Business Partners
- Work on a billable basis (customer-paid projects)
Candidate Profile for Senior Technical Consultant
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- 2-5 years of relevant technical consulting services experience
- Hands-on experience with x86 server installation, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Knowledge of CPU/Memory/RAID/Flash Storage/Blade/Data Center technologies/Converged Infrastructure and solutions from IBM/HP/DELL/Cisco UCS etc.
- Previous work interaction with Server Virtualisation including VMware, Hyper-V and KVM
- Experience in Hyper Converged Infrastructure (ie. Nutanix, VSAN, Azure Stack HCI) implementation
- Knowledge of Storage (especially Netapp Ontap) implementation
- Understanding of implementing backup technologies like Veeam, Commvault etc
- Basic networking and storage skills
- System Management related skills, eg. IPMI/SNMP
- Quick grasp of new technologies and technical skills
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- International and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team