+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and unlocks productivity.
Currently, they are looking for a Senior User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer to join their team in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will make a positive impact on the lives of millions by defining the user experience at the company. If this sounds like an interesting challenge for you, don’t hesitate to apply today.
Job Profile for Senior UI/UX Designer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work collaboratively inside a cross-functional team, effectively integrate your design expertise inside a truly agile environment, launch radical new solutions in rapid succession to solve long-standing challenges
- Work closely with product management and engineering, provide your design perspective to ensure a unified and cohesive experience across the client’s ecosystem
- Conduct user needs assessment & task analysis, develop user profiles, identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, user testing and develop usability plans
- Develop high-level task flow content and then use storyboards and other design documents to communicate concepts and vision to others
- Rapidly iterate theoretical task scenarios, navigation map, flow, and state-transition diagrams to document design decisions
- Develop UI layouts including controls, labels and graphical elements for software on both mobile and desktop platforms with a focus on experience unification
- Participate in documentation development processes such as user experience specifications, testing and evaluation
- Work closely with product management in UX ideation and innovation
Candidate Profile for Senior UI/UX Designer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master's preferred) in interaction design, cognitive science, visual design, game design, cognitive psychology, sociology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience in UX or interaction design with a heavy emphasis on solid human-centred design methods
- Expert with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop or other design tools
- Eager to create interactive high-fidelity prototypes in InVision, Axure, Framer, Principle or similar tools
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to the released product
- Experience working in complex, technical environments
- Able to understand and distil complex problems into elegant, intuitive solutions
- Able to promote and champion your design solutions based on reason, research and data
- Excellent teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills to effectively work with multifunctional and multi-discipline teams
- Obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection, working inside an iterative and agile development environment
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and agile environment
- High level of initiative, good sense of humour and a “make it work” attitude
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Ability to join a highly-innovative company
- Dynamic atmosphere and opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team