+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a British online marketplace, is building an exciting new German marketplace that is currently in the pre-launch phase.
They are looking for a talented SEO Executive for their market-leading adult industry blog and on-line magazine to join their small and growing team. With offices in the heart of Amsterdam and London, they also offer flexible working hours and working from home opportunities.
If you are highly driven, self-motivated and passionate to develop your Search Engine Optimisation skills, you are welcome to apply for this role.
Job Profile for SEO Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the company’s digital outreach and link building activity
- Lead innovative content marketing initiatives, all the way from idea to the development process to outreach
- Work alongside our client’s PR agency to ensure maximum exposure for our new and exciting brand
- Manage a team of freelance link builders, ensuring that they deliver the right links to the right pages
- Conduct keyword research into the industry’s vertical, and understand where the opportunities lie
- Ensure key landing pages are optimised for the correct keywords
Candidate Profile for SEO Executive
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- One-year experience of SEO and/or link building, using tools such as ahrefs and Moz
- Professional skills in MS Excel
- Some knowledge of PR and sales is a plus
- Strong copywriting skills with a good writing style that is precise, adaptable and inspiring, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Able to work independently
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Business trip to the London HQ
- An informal international working environment within a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a creative role with highly motivated people
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team