+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international company that improves the way organisations, people, and technology work together by transforming, controlling and optimising IT landscapes, workplaces and applications.
They offer support and resolutions to the most complex technology challenges. Now they are looking for a Service Delivery Engineer to join their team in Sofia.
In this role, you will be responsible for optimally handling customers’ technical requests, while making smart use of automation wherever possible. Analysing different incidents/problems fall under your remit. At the same time, you do everything in your power to prevent incidents by identifying potential problems and monitoring all environments.
Job Profile for Service Delivery Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with a variety of different technologies
- Analyse different incidents/issues
- Handle customer’s technical requests
- Identify potential problems and monitor all environments
- Able to work proactively within a team
- Support both Windows and Linux environments
- Expand your knowledge and handle incidents, service requests, and projects
- Automate, where possible, via Ansible
- Able to work on a flexible shift schedule
Candidate Profile for Service Delivery Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with web servers and load balancers: IIS, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Netscaler, VMware virtualisation
- Experience with Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle
- Experience with NewRelic and NRQL
- Knowledge/experience with public cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux systems
- Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset
What Our Client Offers
- 14 salaries per year after the first year in the company
- 20 days annual paid leave
- Up to 50% home office
- Food vouchers, sports card, health insurance that includes dental and vision care
- Dell business laptop and Android mobile device with business mobile plan
- Opportunities for growth, certification possibilities
- Working alongside great colleagues across Bulgaria and Belgium
- Fun drinks and parties with your team
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team