INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client’s mission is to empower people, build community and bring the world closer together. Through apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects people worldwide and gives them ways to share what matters the most to them.
Currently, they are looking for a Service Engineer to help install and maintain large and complex 3D printers that 3D print ophthalmic lenses. The Service Engineer is part of the of the Service Team and will be working in the location of Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Job Profile for Service Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily follow up of printer performance
- Troubleshoot printer operations, work together with Service Team members to resolve issues with respect to hardware, software and printing process for maximum machine uptime
- Analyse printer performance and trends
- Be involved in roll out of newly released R&D functionality
- Be part of new 3D printer installations and printer upgrades
- Propose and discuss with Service Team printer improvements
- Evaluate current maintenance strategies and propose and implement new ones
Candidate Profile for Service Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch or English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in providing technical service and working with high-tech equipment
- Understand what it takes to work in a dynamic environment industry and organisation
- Hands-on, flexible and innovative
- Result driven person with strong technical interest to analyse and understand root causes of issues
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum
- Pension Plan
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience in an international company
- Every day brings something new and challenges you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically advanced office
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team