Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a world leader in the productions of noodle making machines and equipment for ramen, udon, soba, yakisoba, and pasta, is looking for a Service Manager Europe. They serve to clients in Japan, the United States, Canada, South Korea, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Australia, and the whole of Europe. They also provide noodle making education and consulting services in the industry.
The Service Manager’s main task is to resolve machine-related issues (hardware), as well as food/noodle-related issues (software) for end users. He/she will be responsible for supporting our client’s customers via phone, e-mail and in person.
The ideal candidate should be able to provide effective communication and information as he/she will be representing our client in front of their customers on a daily basis.
Job Profile for Service Manager Europe
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in food equipment, such as noodle making machines, and other related electric machineries
- Accurately communicate which parts are required for a repair and order them
- Repair, replace and calibrate machineries in a timely manner
- Conduct necessary tests, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls and other electrical components as required
- Provide clients with adequate training on noodle production on their machines as needed
- Ensure that clients are capable of producing quality products on their equipment
- Visit customers to check up on their machines
- Understand customers’ needs and communicate them to superiors and related teams on a regular basis
- Develop a strategy regarding after-service and follow-ups to improve customer satisfaction and marketing of products and services
- Build, implement, and drive operational systems, processes and policies in support of the client’s organisational mission, business needs and clients’ expectations
- Develop a service system and base for overseas customers
- Manage the operations and scheduling for Europe, and promote smooth and effective communication between the European branch and the headquarters
Candidate Profile for Service Manager Europe
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken; Fluency in Chinese is a plus
- Solid operational skills and experience with servicing related machinery is a must
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Account management experience is a plus
- General knowledge and understanding of food science and restaurant industry
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Willing to work in various food service environments
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension (after 26 weeks)
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed
- 30 euros lunch and dinner money when traveling
- Medical contribution
- Working remotely
- 2 weeks training in Japan
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team