+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international company that improves the way organisations, people, and technology work together by transforming, controlling and optimising IT landscapes, workplaces and applications.
They offer support and resolutions to the most complex technology challenges. Now they are looking for a ServiceNow Engineer/Developer to join their team in Sofia.
If you are a sharp-minded and collaborative individual with a proactive mindset and you find opportunities in the challenges you face, then do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity today.
Job Profile for ServiceNow Engineer/Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be technically responsible for the product
- Implement best practices
- Motivate each other to deliver innovative solutions to business problems
- Share your knowledge across the team and work across multiple instances
- Develop new capabilities for the business and (internal) customers within the brand’s product while protecting the life estate in a fast-paced environment
- Work with IT Service Management (ITSM) and Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Collaborate as part of the team and champion the use of Agile and DevOps best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever-increasing pace without impacting the performance of an “always-on” platform
- Bring in innovative ideas, implement fast change and drive forward the technology and the team to exploit the company’s capability effectively and efficiently
Candidate Profile for ServiceNow Engineer/Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in working within rapid deployment environments utilising Agile (particularly SCRUM methodology), preferably in Jira
- Experience with the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database/Common Service Data Model (CMDB/CSDM) and Identification and Reconciliation (INR) is an advantage
- Able to confidently present to external stakeholders
- In-Depth cross-tool understanding of ServiceNow, such as workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules
- Able to identify and adopt off the shelf functionality before heavily customised applications
- Proven track record in designing ServiceNow applications and web-based solutions
- A good understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, preferably OKTA
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to confidently present to external stakeholders
- Functional analyst alike skills (user story creation)
- UX alike skills to maximise value creation via the low-code Now App Engine
- Able to speak with dev people and understand API’s (GraphQL and REST)
What Our Client Offers
- 14 salaries per year after the first year in the company
- 20 days annual paid leave
- Up to 50% home office
- Food vouchers, sports card, health insurance that includes dental and vision care
- Dell business laptop and Android mobile device with a business mobile plan
- Opportunities for growth, certification possibilities
- Working alongside great colleagues across Bulgaria and Belgium
- Fun drinks and parties with your team
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team