Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for a Services Account Manager (SAM).
In this role, you will work with Partners to maximise the return on investment from their Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP) agreement. The aim is to continuously help partners sell more, deploy better and escalate less. You will work proactively with the Partners to support them in building their Cloud technical capability, to increase their capacity, by creating a technically enabled, best in class Cloud Business, and successful deployments to reduce escalations. Together with the partner, you create a targeted Service Delivery Plan aiming at optimising the partners Cloud Business.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, 06.03.2019 by 14:00h.
Job Profile for Services Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a direct and strong relationship with some of the company’s strategic, high profile and complex Dynamics and Cloud Partners
- Act as the primary point of contact
- Be perceived as a trusted advisor regarding any services, readiness, or technical needs your Partners may have
- Attend an yearly EMEA team event (this is only once a year)
Candidate Profile for Services Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Have experience in and passion for Partner/ Customer Management
- Good knowledge of Cloud-based solutions
- Able to influence and interact with all organisational levels and stakeholders
- Excellent at prioritisation, time management and follow-through skills
- Active team player with networking skills
- Highly motivated, organised and capable of handling several projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with a positive “yes can do” attitude
- Capable of making good timely decisions in relatively complex cases, and in situations with uncertainty or pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
What Our Client Offers
- Laptop & Mobile
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team