+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a global Fortune 500 company leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Currently, they are looking for a Services and Solutions Expert & Consumer Lead – DACH to join their team.
As an expert on Services & Solutions, you will be the generalist bandmaster to focus and drive the collaboration of all internal Channel and Consumer stakeholders, as well as Business Partners stakeholders to increase both the visibility and revenue of the company’s Services & Solutions and add beneficial Value to the Business Partners.
You will be part of the market-focus Channel Services Sales Team and report to the DACH SSG IDG Leader.
Job Profile for Services and Solutions Expert & Consumer Lead – DACH
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets for Channel, Server Message Block (SMB) and Consumer Sales Specialist
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve sales targets and improve services sales across channels and Server Message Block (SMB)/Consumer Segment in DACH
- Create and manage a business plan in collaboration with the Channel team to increase both visibility and revenue of the company’s Services sales
- Act as a single point of contact for the Sales/Channel community providing support to the Business Partner
- Collaborate with DACH Platinum, MidMarket/Enterprise and Public Sector/Channel sales team, 4P(Product, Price, Promotion, Place), Consumer and Marketing are essential for success
- Drive EMEA and worldwide Channel Services Strategy and Execute Services Sales plan across segments
- Participate in internal and external calls with both internal Channel Sales, 4P(Product, Price, Promotion, Place) Managers, Consumer Leader and Business Partner’s sales to promote the company’s Services Solutions and provide clear and accurate reports
- Create and build the self-confidence within the Channel Sales Team to see and understand the company as a solution provider for the Channel Partners
- Create and manage a valid forecast and keep track and measurement of the results
- Achieve assigned targets and aspirations
- Proactively lookout for new Services Opportunities
Candidate Profile for Services and Solutions Expert & Consumer Lead – DACH
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 8 years of Senior Services Sales and People Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing people
- Strong background in services and solution sales with financial acumen and business management skills
- Must be comfortable dealing with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Drive to increase Services Penetration rate in Server Message Block (SMB) and Consumer and overall Channel Route to Market
- Have a full understanding of Channel Route to Market as well as decent knowledge of Server Message Block (SMB) and Consumer segment
- Able to operate with a high level of professionalism, entrepreneurialism and agility
- Strong collaboration attitude and teamwork mindset
- Entrepreneurship and innovative thinking, as well as self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Know how to work across all levels of the organisation with a teaming attitude
- Think “out of the box” attitude and proactive leadership skills
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- Work from home opportunity
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- International and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team