+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading software and services enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With 135 years of history, it is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers, and banks. They create software, hardware, and services that run the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for them and their clients.
Currently, they are looking for a Services Architect to join their team in Belgium.
As a Services Architect, you will be a part of the Pre-Sales team supporting Services Sales consultants and the Account team by designing tailored customer solutions in support of the company and Multivendor hardware and software combinations for the retail industry.
Job Profile for Services Architect
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focus on presales and design of Global Services including Managed Services
- Responsible for assessing the various cost elements of the solution, ensuring it is technically feasible and profitable for the company
- Obtain all internal approvals before submission of the proposal to the customers
- Lead the creation of the customer contract and run customer negotiations until signature
Candidate Profile for Services Architect
- Must be Fluent in French and English, Intermediate in Dutch, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in a Service Design role including Pre-Sales, Managed Service frameworks, Commercial and Contract Expertise
- Strong understanding of Service Management
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) 3 and/or 4 concepts is required (certification preferred)
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain best practices is a plus
- Expertise in designing Global or multi-region services
- Experience in working with an ecosystem of partners to build an overall service solution model
- Experience working on deals with multiple technology service layers
- Demonstrated ability to lead presales opportunities including service models, response content, commercials, tactics, and negotiations
- Strong capabilities to articulate the business value of Services and convince a customer of such value
- Know how to deliver a well-defined set of service design documents in a timely manner presenting an end-to-end seamless service
What Our Client Offers
- Lucrative Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work in an international, leading company
- Chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team