+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a global Fortune 500 company leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Currently, they are looking for a Services Technical Solution Architect to join their DACH team.
As a Solution Architect, you will translate business and technical requirements into business outcome-focused IT solutions that add real value.
Job Profile for Services Technical Solution Architect
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scope customer and solution requirements through meetings, analysis, requirements workshops, customer visits, use cases, and scenarios
- Translate the requirements into architectures and solutions
- Create business case collateral and cost solutions across the full end-user space including physical deployment
- Drive the technical certification and validation for all opportunities across customers solutions and architecture
- Think and act strategically, anticipate future trends, and develop solution visions
- Challenge existing processes to ensure the best solution for the customer
- Maintain current understanding of technology, tools, and toolsets in the industry
- Work autonomously across regions and functions to achieve results with minimal supervision and input
- Develop, maintain, and cultivate strong trusted and meaningful customer relationships at all levels, through a deep understanding of their key business issues
Candidate Profile for Services Technical Solution Architect
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years experience in requirements definition and Project Management, Change Management, and problem-solving in a service business environment
- Experience in creating IT services’ cost models and able to articulate cost risk within the solution
- Working knowledge in creating and presenting business cases which outline benefits and show value-add and cost savings
- Industry recognised accreditations are a significant advantage in Consulting and Project Management frameworks, approaches, and methodologies
- End-User workplace environment high-level technical knowledge, including business value, use cases, and migration
- Able to interpret customers’ business and technical requirements and translate them into IT services and solutions which add real business value
- A deep understanding of digital workplace architectures, in support of complex customer engagements, and transformation programs
- Know how to work with corporate governance policies and processes
- Highly articulate and professional in both oral and written communication, as well as presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills to achieve the desired result needed by all levels of the audience up to and including the Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
- Able to respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, customers, and other employees
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation and benefits package (pension plan, allowances)
- Great bonus structure
- Company car
- Work from home opportunity
- A multitude of professional and personal development opportunities
- A very open and flexible work environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team