Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest corporation providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Shopkeeper to join their team in Coevorden.
Job Profile for Shopkeeper
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labelling, loading and disposal of inventory items
- Accepts supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a good condition and conform the packing list and/or purchase order and when necessary report discrepancies
- Ensures that the out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with the correct completed documentation
- Optimise warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency & safety
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas
- Perform inventory cycle counting and support in periodical physical counts
- As directed by supervisor, performs tasks associated with Kitting, Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives
- Investigate and resolve local inventory & warehouse issues, as requested by supervisor
- Ensures compliancy with established policies, procedures & standards
- Comply with applicable company policies including, but not limited to personnel and QHSE (Quality Health Safe Environment)
- May be required to operate a forklift, or other materials handling equipment, on completion of training and certification
- Verify the quality and quantity of materials received comparing with prescribed specifications
- Other duties as and when assigned
Candidate Profile for Shopkeeper
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Experience with computer terminals for data entry into Warehouse Management System is required
- Be able to work light machinery, that may include a forklift once training and certification have been completed
- Must be able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching and bending duties
- Capable to understand and utilise technical repair terminology, concepts and understand the information contained in parts and service manuals
- Be able to read, understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Have an eligible handwriting
- Capable of preparing and maintaining routine records
- Be able to perform accurate numerical calculations
- Able to work under pressure
- Maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers
- Be organised and know how to prioritise work
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team