+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Site Merchandiser – Benelux to join their team in Schiphol.
E-commerce continues to be one of the fastest-growing and exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience. Our client continues to make significant investments in digital and e-commerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of a more established business, then this may be your next strategic career move.
Job Profile for Site Merchandiser – Benelux
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate store updates with the Benelux Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation Leads
- Plan how promotions are executed on the storefront – including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging
- Plan and analyse the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages
- Plan and analyse the effect of different sales strategies on the site and compare with results from other regions
- Manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- Support the overall site vision and ensure a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates
- Provide clear communication to stakeholders
Candidate Profile for Site Merchandiser – Benelux
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- A degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Relevant experience with localisation, site optimisation / experimentation tools
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
- Possess strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- A self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results
- Have a character that exemplifies our client’s values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement and mutual respect
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with a dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Medical allowance
- Mobile working allowance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team