+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international company that improves the way organisations, people, and technology work together by transforming, controlling and optimising IT landscapes, workplaces and applications.
They offer support and resolutions to the most complex technology challenges. Now they are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with AWS to join their team in Sofia.
If you have a working experience in AWS and serverless architecture, as well as a curiosity to increase your knowledge and experience in this field, do not hesitate to apply today.
Job Profile for Site Reliability Engineer with AWS
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Share and collaborate with stakeholders – stakeholders are not limited to your team but also the consumers of our client’s platform
- Be metrics driven and understand how the metrics help to reach the Service Level Objectives
- Improve the stability and resilience of their platform by actively developing the improvements
- Automate the manual and/or repetitive tasks that are required to keep the platform running smoothly in production
- Test the reliability of the platform and ensure the fallback mechanisms are in place and acting accordingly
- Control the release and deployment process
- Monitor and act upon the health of the distributed platform – observe the overall health and follow-up on the issue
- Act as the point of coordination during platform outages. Your focus and calm composure guides through the emergency
- Prepare, follow-up and report on Post Mortems. Every production outage is a learning opportunity that nobody wants to encounter again
- Be an important part of our client’s team and live by their values
Candidate Profile for Site Reliability Engineer with AWS
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an operations engineer
- Working experience with Python is a must
- Experience of working in a Cloud Provider (AWS)
- Working experience with AWS and (serverless) services like Lambda, AppSync, Eventbridge, StepFunctions, DynamoDB
- Extreme ownership, transparency, listening first, self-development and a positive attitude
- Curiosity to increase your knowledge and experience in this field
What Our Client Offers
- 14 salaries per year after the first year in the company
- 20 days annual paid leave
- Up to 50% home office
- Food vouchers, sports card, health insurance that includes dental and vision care
- Dell business laptop and Android mobile device with business mobile plan
- Opportunities for growth, certification possibilities
- Working alongside great colleagues across Bulgaria and Belgium
- Fun drinks and parties with your team
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team