+31 (0)70 338 4410
Our client, a newly established IT company, is looking for a Software Engineer: Back-end (Python/Django) to join their team in Enschede. They offer web-hosting providers a fully automated SaaS solution to find security risks and resolve them by automatically applying safe backported patches and by defusing malware.
Are you eager to proactively protect and secure every website on the planet and revolutionise the hosting industry? How about being part of the rapid growth of a company and joining a team of bright, security-minded software developers? Then we invite you to apply today!
Please note that there are two vacant positions for Software Engineer: Back-end (Python/Django).
Please note: This is not a remote position.
Job Profile for Software Engineer: Back-end (Python/Django)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for two major areas:
- The web-facing applications that are being used by the company’s employees, customers, and end-users
- The internal back-end services – processing, analysis and action upon scanned data that is submitted by the agent software running on customers’ web hosting servers
- Design, build, and deploy new features for web-facing applications and back-end services
- Review and iterate architecture to ensure sensitive data is stored securely at all times and scale along with the company’s incredible growth
- Work with external firms on security audits
Candidate Profile for Software Engineer: Back-end (Python/Django)
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is advantageous
- Several years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Advanced proficiency with Python, message queues
- Passion for the security field
- Able to manage large data sets and security
- Knowledge and experience with Django and Celery are advantageous
- Self-driven work ethic, initiative, and see things through to completion
- Attention to detail and high-quality standard of work
What Our Client Offers
- Professionally equipped and highly ergonomic workplace
- Highly skilled and diverse colleagues to teach and learn from
- Great coffee, tea and sodas
- Wide range of fruit, juices and milk to stay healthy
- Monthly team lunches and dinners
- Team building activities, which you can both participate in and organise yourself
- Gaming space with pool, foosball and air hockey
- Recurring freeform development days for your projects and interests
- Growth opportunities towards various engineering departments
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team