+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a newly established IT company, is looking for a Software Engineer: Back-end (Python) to join their team in Enschede. They offer web-hosting providers a fully automated SaaS solution to find security risks and resolve them by automatically applying safe backported patches and by defusing malware.
Are you eager to proactively protect and secure every website on the planet and revolutionise the hosting industry? How about being part of the rapid growth of a company and joining a team of bright, security minded software developers? Then we invite you to apply today!
Job Profile for Software Engineer: Back-end (Python)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for the web-facing applications that are being used by their employees, customers and end-users
- Provide the internal back-end services
- Process, analyse and act upon scan data that is submitted by their agent software running on their customers’ web hosting servers
- Design, build and deploy new features for their web-facing applications and back-end services
- Review and iterate architecture to ensure scale along with their incredible growth
- Review and iterate architecture to ensure sensitive data is stored securely at all times
- Work with external firms on security audits
Candidate Profile for Software Engineer: Back-end (Python)
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Dutch is a plus
- Have several years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer
- Have a deep understanding and knowledge of Python, message queues, managing large data sets and security
- Understanding and knowledge of Django and Celery are a big plus
- Attention to detail and a high quality standard of work are a must
- Have a true passion for the security field
- Self-driven work ethic is desired. You need to love taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
What Our Client Offers
- Professionally equipped and highly ergonomical workplace
- Highly skilled and diverse colleagues to teach and learn from
- Great coffee, tea and sodas
- Wide range of fruit, juices and milk to stay healthy
- Monthly team lunches and dinners
- Team building activities, which you can both participate in and organise yourself
- Gaming space with pool, foosball and air hockey
- Recurring freeform development days for your own projects and interests
- Growth opportunities towards various engineering departments
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team