+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the leading retail and tourism companies in Europe. Using agile working methods, they are creating the new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. They are the driving force in digital food trading and their goal is to provide the perfect digital supermarket. With the establishment of a new technology subsidiary for Payment Tools, the company is developing its own B2B payment platform for customers and partners.
They are now looking for a Software Engineer, Backend to join their interdisciplinary team in Sofia.
This is a great opportunity, where you would be able to join the organisation even before the launch, get involved, and actively shape their success!
Job Profile for Software Engineer, Backend
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop microservices for the Google Cloud
- Automation of unit, component, system, and surface tests
- Continuous deployment and operation of your services
- Participate in the design of software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Participate in product development from planning to the technical operation
- Active participation in agile work processes
- Take part in internal and external tech communities
Candidate Profile for Software Engineer, Backend
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Extensive experience with JVM based languages, especially Java
- Know-how about microservice architectures
- Good knowledge of open-source frameworks, e.g. B. Spring, Hibernate, and database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Background in the payment area e.g. the connection of payment service providers, acquires, clearing and settlement, but also learn from company’s policies
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Teamwork, creativity, pragmatism, and curiosity
What Our Client Offers
- 25 paid vacation days
- Premium Social package: additional health- and life insurance, home-to-work travel reimbursement, entertainment, etc.
- Flexible working time and occasional home office
- Recreation area with table tennis and football, PlayStation, billiards, chess, small gym equipment, etc.
- Snacks, fruits, beverages, and Banitsa Thursdays
- Budget for Education (trainings, foreign language classes), Office Library, and Hackathons in Cologne
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team