+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client’s mission is to empower people, build community and bring the world closer together. Through apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects people worldwide, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and brings people closer together.
Currently, they are looking for a Software Engineer to join their dynamic team in Eindhoven.
Job Profile for Software Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement .NET application software release practices that can be used across the enterprise to create a consistent and commonly understood process by all concerned parties
- Perform production build/deploy activities for application releases
- Support production deployments, and assist with troubleshooting implementation issues
- Assist with branching and merging to support parallel development requirements
- Collaborate with testing teams and assist with performance testing setups and executions
- Develop .NET applications for the VisionPlatform as part of the monthly commercial releases
- Function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for software development life-cycle tools – tools support the areas of testing, monitoring, integration/release and scheduling
- Monitor usage and changes configurations to improve the capacity or performance of servers
Candidate Profile for Software Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Should be Azure certified
- Previous hands-on experience with Azure cloud technologies (Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, IoT, Servicebus)
- Strong design and development experience in .Net & .Net Core
- Implementation experience with distributed applications and working knowledge of software development DevOps tools and methodologies
- Front-end development skills like angular/aurelia are considered a plus
- Ability to lead and work with other team members, including mentoring less experienced team members
- Ability to work with and understand business client requirements
- Ability to manage the responsibilities according to their nature
- Must be solution-oriented, results-driven and quality driven
- Does not hesitate to flag issues and concerns
- Can communicate very clearly with all stakeholders, both internally and externally
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum
- Pension Plan
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience in an international company
- Every day brings something new and challenges you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically advanced office
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team