+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is one of the fastest-growing companies in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia. They are currently looking for a Software Integration Engineer. This person will report to the Unit Manager IT and will join the company’s international team in Almere.
Job Profile for Software Integration Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Integrate existing data systems within the company
- Integrate new data sources into the company
- Optimise data quality and data access for the company
- Follow a build-test-deploy automation pipeline and do it together with the Japanese parent company
- Focus on compliance and documentation within all tasks
Candidate Profile for Software Integration Engineer
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Intermediate level of Dutch or willingness to learn is advantageous
- Intellectual and professional abilities at a Higher Education level
- 4+ years of proven experience assessing business processes, planning and developing software solutions based on data in a primarily Microsoft and SAP environment
- Specialised experience and knowledge in an Azure Database environment, common cloud databases as well Power BI, UiPath RPA and Process mining
- Experience and understanding of one or more relevant language stacks: Python, DAX etc.
- Available to work at least 3 days in the Almere office of the company and for at least 32 business hours per week
- Experience working on different projects, a well-organised self-starter who takes ownership: Build it, own it, run it and manage it
- Innovator, taking into account the best use and application of the technical aspects while actively support cooperation between team members and different external parties
What Our Client Offers
- 32 – 40 working hours, 50% remote is an option
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multicultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional annual bonus
- Training sections
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team