Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client offers software solutions in geology, systems integration, and information-management to the oil and gas industry, being part of the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the industry. Our client is looking for a Software Licensing Support Administrator to join their team in the Hague.
Job Profile for Software Licensing Support Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide software licensing first/second level support to worldwide license administrators
- Troubleshoot non-routine problems liaise with different functional groups as required
- Process of non-automated and non-standard licenses
- Have technical knowledge of licensing and licensing systems
- Licence trade compliance following existing procedures
- Implement approved exceptions of rules on Software Download Centre and license systems
- Validate non-standard cases with TCC specialists
- Keep procedures up to date and communicating to end users
Candidate Profile for Software Licensing Support Administrator
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Bachelor or HBO level or similar level is a minimum
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with enterprise systems (like ERP, CRM, Content Management, ticketing, etc)
- Customer service experience is highly desired
- Have very good knowledge of general IT systems
- Fluent knowledge of MS-Office is required
- Willingness to work in a team of international staff members
- Be a problem solver, service orientated, analytical, team player, accurate, and assumes responsibility for end results
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team