+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client provides a complete set of technologies required for autonomous mobile manipulation solutions, with a focus on order picking and retrieval. They are changing the supply chain industry by creating the World's first autonomous service robots.
They are now looking to hire a Software Project Lead in Amsterdam. If you are passionate about your work, strive for extraordinary results, enjoy contributing to the success of a team, and live to solve complex problems, please don’t hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Software Project Lead
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with robotics engineers on system requirements and develop solutions based on those requirements
- Assist in deploying our client’s products at customer locations
- Develop graphical interfaces for robots and supporting systems
- Take the lead on project plans and work with customers directly to deliver spectacular results
- Set up hardware, software, and warehouse infrastructure to deploy new robots
- Diagnose and debug issues encountered during new application testing
- Help design and maintain the frameworks, software interfaces, and diagnostic systems that underpin autonomous robotic systems
- Blend infrastructure and tools development
- Develop software in C++ and Python
- Design and build extremely robust software interfaces and applications
Candidate Profile for Software Project Lead
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in Polish is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and implementing software
- Fluent in one or more Object-Oriented Programming languages (C++, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experienced with Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management systems (Git, SVN, etc.) is a plus
- Flask or other REST framework experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with commercial software deployment and support is preferred
- Familiarity with Warehouse management software and/or networking is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Up to 200 Euros travel reimbursement
- Occasional travelling to the US for on-site and hands-on training
- Family-first culture and supportive team
- Ability to grow and develop within a highly-innovative company
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team