+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a dedicated Microsoft Partner providing specialised services for cloud adoption and transformation.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Solution Assessment Consultant to join their team in France remotely, serving their Microsoft technology services.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, curiosity about the industry, and previous Microsoft Technology sales experience. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role, and create ways to attain new accounts.
Job Profile for Solution Assessment Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advise and consult on effective plan deployment and new opportunity development
- Qualify solution assessment opportunities, handover to Technical team for execution and position partners in overall sales process
- Receive nomination and engagement with customer to secure acceptance of the Letter of Engagement and orchestrate project delivery under a remote assistance model
- Manage and execute activities required to perform a Solution Assessment in customer accounts
- Start data collection phase, executed under a tele-assisted model that includes remote installation, configuration, and execution of discovery tools, data collection, troubleshooting, data analysis, and creation of deliverables for Solution Assessment
- Share and fine-tune report information with the team and Designated Migration Partner prior to presenting Insights and Recommendations to customers
- Hand-off assessment to a designated Migration Partner and the team to act on the Migration Plan and Drive Consumption
- Recommend Solution Assessment Partner (in case of partner-delivered assessments)
- Coordinate end-to-end engagement with Partners
Candidate Profile for Solution Assessment Consultant
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Familiarity with MS Cloud and PowerBI
- Technical skillset – working with IT systems and leveraging tools in support of collecting data
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and analytical skills
- Desire to integrate consulting on Microsoft solutions and offerings in support of organisations’ business needs
- Experience working with IT systems in support of collecting data
- Self-direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives
What Our Client Offers
- Remote work
- IT equipment
- International working environment
- Learning and growth opportunity
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team