+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a dedicated Microsoft Partner providing specialised services for cloud adoption and transformation.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Solution Assessment Consultant to join their team serving their Microsoft technology services based in Latvia.
The role is open in several European countries: Netherlands/Poland/Germany/Latvia/Serbia/Lithuania.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, curiosity about the industry, and has previous Microsoft Technology sales experience. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
Job Profile for Solution Assessment Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Generate lead flow: Engage the accounts and prepare them for the Account Executive Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team’s sales lead qualification process
- Orchestrate Assessment process: Manage and execute the activities required to perform a Solution Assessment in each account
- Manage current accounts: Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness regarding Solution Assessments. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients, Account Executives and extended Sales Team
- Customer support: Answer calls and emails from clients, identify opportunities and make suggestions for future or new products or services
Candidate Profile for Solution Assessment Consultant
- Must be fluent in Latvian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Additional desirable experience that will add value to the role and team include: Project Management, Azure Fundamentals and/or Microsoft Fundamentals certifications, Microsoft licensing
- Familiarity with MS Excel and PowerBI
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and analytical skills
- A desire to integrate consulting on Microsoft solutions and offerings in support of organisations’ business needs, with a technical skillset – working with IT systems and leveraging tools in support of collecting data
- Self-direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives
What Our Client Offers
- Remote work
- Mobile phone contribution
- International working environment
- Learning and growth opportunity
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team