Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Solution Sales Specialist Devices to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk. The company has a separate division focused on education and the position will be focused on sales of a variety of devices for the education sector.
The company envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers to places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Their mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. They have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organisations and care deeply about taking ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organisations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then apply today.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 19-12-2018 at 12:00hrs. Applications received later than 12:00hrs won’t be considered.
Please note that for this position you must have a valid driver’s license for the Netherlands and your own car.
Job Profile for Solution Sales Specialist Devices- Education Industry
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive new revenue growth across a wide variety of devices by showing excellence in pipeline & inventory management to achieve monthly forecasts
- Deliver education customer digital transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
- Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value
- Deliver the company’s Education value proposition to Education customers
- Drive success of education partner devices
- Act as the interface to the customers and partners and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
- Extend relationships beyond IT to decision makers like school leadership, principals and teachers
- Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of Windows devices, including use cases, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Own opportunities from start to close by working together with virtual teams consisting of technical and partner roles; leverage partners to scale sales on hardware refresh, upsell and expand sales motion
- Collaborate with other technical and sales roles to close sales
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness continuously
Candidate Profile for Solution Sales Specialist Devices – Education Industry
- Must be fluent in both Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Device Sales (Experience selling Devices is preferred. You will be working closely with the partners and directly with the customers to identify leads and opportunities. Then allocate leads/opportunities to partners ensuring that you are bringing value proposition)
- Partner Management/Sales
- Proficiency with Technology – Windows10 Devices, O365 and Intune
- Sales oriented
- Excellent organisational skills
- High-level of comfort with technology and software. Experience with Microsoft products required (Windows 10, Office 365, Intune)
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Great telephone manner and ability to think quickly with clear articulation
- A passionate self-starter that is driven to not only meet, but surpass goals – team player
- Personable – ability to be quickly liked and trusted
- Experience in working for Distribution or Reseller is a bonus
- Driving licence and a car is mandatory
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Modern open plan office
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team