+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Spare Parts Marketing Manager to join their existing international team in Almere.
Our client is currently growing their sales territories. Due to this, they are expanding their logistics team to handle the increasing volume of work at the Almere office and warehouse.
The Spare Parts Marketing Manager will report to the General Manager and the Spare Parts Department. This position plays a significant role in developing the client’s spare parts business and helps grow the company’s dealers after-sales support capabilities.
Job Profile for Spare Parts Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work in close collaboration with dealers and suppliers, as well as Area Business managers, to promptly solve spare parts issues and prevent further problems
- Reduce machine downtime and solve parts technical issues by collaborating with the Product Support department
- Create a sales promotional campaigns plan at regional level built on data driven analysis
- Determine and propose annual spare parts sales target
- Lead and motivate regional parts sales representative and assist them in achieving their targets
- By using SWOT analysis, identify areas of improvement of the Parts business, and create sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain efficient parts inventory levels throughout the client’s supply chain, and optimise dealer inventory levels by making inventory recommendations
- Monitor and analyse market price levels by part categories and expand sales by staying competitive
- Sustain and improve efficient logistics operations to ensure quality parts supply
- Proposal and execution of parts operations systematisation
- Manage spare parts account receivable
Candidate Profile for Spare Parts Marketing Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in German, French and Italian language is advantageous
- Must have a University degree equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in leading and managing teams
- 10+ years of Machinery or Automotive (or similar) Parts Sales and Marketing, Parts Inventory Management, Customer Support experience
- Have good understanding of mechanical products and market requirements
- Able to communicate internally and externally with people who have different cultural background
- Possess deep understanding of Incoterms and the full logistics process
- Computer skills and operation experience of SAP is a plus
- Must have Strong analytical skills
- Have global perspective and good storytelling skills
- Flexible to travel in and out of Europe for dealer visits
What does our client offer?
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel for events around Europe
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team