Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global event organiser throughout Europe with a long history in the media industry focused on Business-to-Business, B2B, events in more than 20 countries all over the world. Their events serve a large variety of sectors going from healthcare to fashion, and they are looking for a Sponsorship Coordinator to join its headquarters in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a candidate who can to lead and execute the sponsorship and marketing opportunities for a defined set of exhibitions and conferences in a manner that will drive the efficiency and growth of the products. This position nurtures sponsor relationships as well as assists in sustaining and increasing profitability via the orchestration and execution of opportunities.
Job Profile for Sponsorship Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work together with colleagues on long and short-term goals for the team to support company, department and market vision
- Oversee communications between operations, sales, and other relevant teams regarding sponsorship and marketing opportunities and challenges
- Active participation in the Exhibition & Conference industry through continued education, association involvement and/or community contribution
- Develop an understanding of the markets our client serve and deliver opportunities in line with the client’s needs
- Create and implement sponsorship and marketing opportunities at multiple exhibitions and conferences which capitalise on existing show features as well as incremental ones
- Serve as a “project manager” across operations, technology, marketing, conference, and other internal teams to ensure the fulfilment and execution of sponsorship and marketing contracts
- Work with vendors / internal suppliers to determine pricing of existing and future sponsorship assets and deliverables; then communicate pricing to show teams to facilitate accurate valuation and pricing of opportunities
- Control expenses while maintaining the best possible presentation and service
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key statistics and other financial KPI’s for the sponsorship products
- Manage client’s expectations while providing a high level of customer service in order to ensure client happiness and encourage future sponsor sales
- Display excellent time management skills
- Identify marketing opportunities to increase show revenue and profit growth
- Collaborate on the development of show policies and initiatives to further increase the success of sponsorship and marketing sales
- Measure the impact and success of the sponsorship on our and client side
- Develop relationships with internal team, vendors, show partners, and clients that support effective communication and exceptional results
- Provide input for RFPs that addresses the unique needs of each event, i.e. costs, market need, program flow etc.
- Communicate contract obligations and inclusions to appropriate groups involved
- Work as an interface to ensure show is professional and that onsite challenges are invisible to (most) internal and external customers
Candidate Profile for Sponsorship Coordinator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in the Exhibition and Conference industry, with a preference in event operations and sales
- Highly organised, detail oriented, and able to execute demanding, simultaneous, multi-show deliverables in a mutable environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team while delivering accurate and on time results
- Strong time and project management skills
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salaries and a great benefits package (10% bonus)
- Food Basket, Yoga, Summer Party
- Pension plan
- 24 days paid vacation days per calendar year
- Health Insurance discount
- Referral Bonus
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team